We’re only a few days into the new year, and I’m already thinking about all the projects I would like to complete around the house this year. It’s going to be tough since we have a baby due to arrive in May, but I think at least some of these things can be accomplished.
- Strip wall paper and paint nursery for new baby
- Hang pictures and art on walls
- Build a workbench in the garage
- Refinish kitchen cabinets
- Paint living room/dining room
- Paint kitchen
- Organize the storage room
- Organize the garage
- Walkway in front yard
- Replace light switches and outlets
If we had the money, I would really like to do these things:
- Replace windows
- Install AC
- Remodel small bathroom
It’s going to be a busy year if I can accomplish half of this stuff. Who wants to help?