I have a little time, so I figure I should do a weekend update. Right?
- Erin was at school so I stayed home and did pretty much nothing. I thought about doing something, but settled on doing nothing.
- Erin was at school so I stayed home and did pretty much nothing. Wait, that's not entirely true.
- I had a leisurely breakfast at Starbucks, returned a pair of pants that didn't fit, saw Avatar, cleaned the house and prepared a nice dinner for Erin and I. It was actually a pretty busy day.
- We concluded the evening with a viewing of Rachel Getting Married, and dessert at Denny's.
- Church, followed by lunch with the in-laws at Acapulco, a quick nap, and Night of Praise at church. It was a busy day.