It's time for another weekend update.
- Friday night, Erin and I, along with a few friends, went to the John Burroughs High School Holiday Spectacular. As usual we were blown away by the amazingly talented kids at Burroughs. Special shout out to Allie Adkins.
- Saturday, I spent daylight hours doing automotive work. It was time to change the brakes on the van, as well as the oil. While I was at it, I went ahead and changed the oil in my car as well. We now have two well-lubed vehicles.
- Saturday evening, Erin and I went to a screening of a little documentary named Dive! You might remember my post about it a few weeks back. We had a great time. The film was great and all the food that night was gathered from various local dumpsters. Don't worry it was safe. It's really sad how much we waste in the United States. Check Dive! out.
- Sunday, Erin and I were exhausted and a little under the weather so we stayed home from church and rested. We spent most of the day indoors, except for the short period of time in which we mowed, raked, and hung Christmas lights.
- Sunday evening, Erin went to a special event at Nordstroms with her mom and I watched the Lakers demolish the Suns.
It was a pretty nice weekend, and even though I got some rest yesterday I'm still exhausted.