- Friday night Erin and I went to the Feast of San Genarro Los Angeles. We had a great time eating greasy Italian food and listening to some live music. The entry fee to the feast is really reasonable, and the price of the food is pretty good too, but it’s hard to get out of there for less than $40. I totally recommend trying the zeppoles though. Amazing!
- Saturday I mowed the lawn and we did a few things around the house, but mostly we just vegged.
- Saturday night we went out to dinner and the theatre with Erin’s parents. We saw Lucky Stiff at the Glendale Center Theatre. It was a relaxing and enjoyable evening.
- Sunday was church in the morning and small group in the evening. In between we had lunch at Noah’s Bagels and did a little shopping at Costco.
- Small group was a lot of fun. We had a nice sized group and a lot of food and dessert. I gorged myself on chocolate silk pie and pumpkin pie. It was a good night.