Maybe I should just call this the Wedding Weekend Update. You’ll see why in just a moment.
- Friday evening was filled with a wedding rehearsal and a rehearsal dinner for my wife’s cousin Ray. I had a lot of fun at both events.
- Saturday consisted of an early breakfast with the family and then wedding preparations, followed by the wedding and reception. I was honored to participate as an usher. It was a great wedding and it really captured the personalities of both the bride and groom.
- Early Sunday morning, in a non-wedding related event, Erin took off for a business trip. She’ll be gone through Wednesday.
- After church Sunday morning, I went home and took a nap for the majority of the afternoon.
- I finished my day off by washing the car, going to small group and watching the Emmys.