I haven't been good about doing this, or blogging in general, lately so here goes nothing.
- Thursday night I saw District 9 with a couple friends. I really enjoyed it. Much more than an alien flick.
- Friday night I saw (500) Days of Summer with Erin. Enjoyed it too. Not a conventional love story. A little sad. A little goofy. Kinda indie. All of which make it my kind of movie. Plus, it featured my latest singing and acting crush, Zooey Deschanel.
- Saturday Erin and I went to the gym, a memorial service, and Costco before spending the afternoon cleaning.
- Saturday Night Erin and I attended a friends birthday party at Gordon Biersch in Burbank and followed that up with a little Wii Fit at the in-laws.
- Sunday morning I lead worship at church, and then grilled with my small group. After the indulging was done I helped a friend pick up some furniture from Ikea and then went home to my wife who wasn't feeling well. Spent the rest of the evening in.