Since this has been such an eventful week, I thought I'd try something new and write a Week in Review instead of my usual Weekend Update.
- My Grandma McDonough passed away on Saturday afternoon. I'm going to miss her.
- Had a BATH (BBQ At The House) for my cousin in-law. He's getting married in a month.
- Went to Las Vegas with the wife and in-laws on Sunday afternoon. We stayed at the Encore and had a nice relaxing getaway.
- Saw the Blue Man Group and Erin got to be part of the show. You should ask her about it.
- Left Las Vegas at 5 AM to get back to Fullerton in time for my Grandma's memorial service on Wednesday.
- Walked right into the memorial service as it was my turn to read a scripture. I was a little frazzled from traveling all morning and wasn't quite prepared but it worked out ok.
- Attended the wedding of a good friend from High School, and got to see a few other old friends last night.
- Erin left for a business trip this morning around 6 AM. She'll be gone through Thursday.
- Today I've already mowed the lawn, put a load of laundry in the wash, pulled some weeds, straightened up the house a little, ate a quick breakfast at Western Bagel and am now thinking about working on the Focus.