- I realize this doesn’t really count as part of the weekend, but Thursday night I watched Lars and the Real Girl. Much, much better than I ever could have expected. If you haven’t seen it you need to. It’s a really touching story about friends, family and love.
- Grilled bacon wrapped filets in the backyard. I over cooked them a little but they were still good.
- Most of my weekend was consumed by Vacation Bible School. This year’s theme was Rome. I played Marcus, a member of the underground church. It was fun, but exhausting.
- Watched The Go-Getter. A coming-of-age, road trip, love story with a good soundtrack.
- Mowed the lawn in the heat.
- Sampled Jack in the Box’s Mini Buffalo Ranch Chicken Sandwiches. Not terrible. Would have been better with more sauce.
- Watched Enchanted while clipping coupons.
- Washed dishes and did a little laundry.