- Cheered the Lakers on to victory with a few friends
- My family came over and helped in the back yard again. It’s beginning to look like something’s happening back there with all the trenches and sprinkler pipe. We probably have a couple more Saturdays worth of work before we’re done with the project.
- Attended a memorial service for a friend who passed away unexpectedly last weekend. He leaves behind two daughters and a lot of friends.
- Attempted to see Pixar’s Up, but it was sold out.
- Had a nice dinner with the wife at home. She cooked a tri-tip. It was really good.
The Upcoming Week
- Grill out and watch Man vs. Wild with the guys
- Talk about my goals for next year and beyond with my boss
- Attend Burroughs High School Graduation Ceremony
- Watch the Lakers, probably on DVR because I’ll be at a graduation ceremony
- Host a movie night
- Plan worship for Sunday
It’s going to be a busy week.