My wife and sisters with a cow in La Mirada
- Worked all day Saturday for Union Station Homeless Services. Erin joined me in the evening.
- Split Mother’s Day with the in-laws and my family.
- Watched the Lakers take a nap when they should have been playing basketball against the Houston Rockets.
- Went on an adventure with my wife and sisters. We started out in search of an award-winning cow (seen above), and ended our adventure with Boba Loca (I did not partake).
- Attempted to eat somewhere new, but after several failed attempts ended up at good old Foxy’s in Glendale.
- Rested after working 15 hours on Saturday.