- Pizza and a movie at home. We watched Tropic Thunder. It was funny, but not a kind of funny I can recommend.
- Spent the day with my family. I saw my siblings and parents. That hasn't happened since Christmas.
- Worked a little on the Mustang. I pulled off the power stearing pump and a bracket that needed some cleaning. I would have put it back but having it off gave me access to the fuel pump, which I had previously cleaned and was ready to install. The fuel pump presented a problem though. I thought I had the correct fuel line but as it turned out I didn't. I'll have to order a new one. That's probably more than you wanted to know.
- I also spent some time sandblasting and priming the air cleaner housing. It was looking good until the lid fell into the dirt, right after having received a fresh coat of primer.
- Lunch at Islands with some friends, while Erin attended a Wedding Expo with my sister.
- Took a nap and watched USC loose in a close game to Michigan State.
- Shopped at Costco with the wife.
- Watched SherryBaby with Erin. I feel really bad now about wanting to break my Linten fast from Coke.