Sound like a bad horror movie title? Good. That's exactly what I was going for, after all Friday was the 13th. It also works because I'm resurrecting a weekly segment that I let die a few months back.
- Pizza and a movie with the In-Laws. I fell asleep during the movie and had no idea what happened. Don't tell anyone though.
- I ran a quick practice at the Church for our auditorium dedication service on Sunday. It was the first time I got to try our new equipment, officially.
- Spent the rest of the day hanging out with the wife.
- Enjoyed a wonderful dinner at Ca Del Sole.
- The auditorium dedication service went off without a hitch and we received a lot of positive feedback.
- Ate too much and to much of a variety at the church pot luck
- Had a great time at small group. We played a little Mafia after our Bible study.
- Watched it rain.
- Watched a lot of TV.
- Ate dinner at Kansas City BBQ in NoHo. Try the Beef Brisket Sandwich
- Watched Casablanca.
- Cried because my weekend was over.