I just came across an interesting article called Seven Blogs You Must Read And Other Useful Know-How. It goes nicely with my recent post on Feed Aggregators.
In light of the Seven Blogs… article I have decided to post my own list of 7 blogs. Here they are in no particular order.
- chrisbrogan.com – An insightful blog about social networking, community, and technology for the workplace.
- Church Marketing Sucks – This blog calls churches to step up their marketing efforts and throws out some great marketing insights and thoughts.
- LAist – All you could ever want to know about what’s going on in Los Angeles.
- WebUrbanist – A cool blog with amazing photos of amazing places. It’ll bring out the explorer in you.
- Heal Your Church Web Site – Great advice for anyone building a website, especially churches.
- churchrelevance.com – Logos, graphic design, web design, research, and church consulting all in one place.
- Brand New – If branding and logos are interesting to you you’ll find the side by side comparisons of new and old logos quite interesting.
Hat tip: Chris Brogan