I read the following on Yahoo News:
SAGUENAY, Quebec – A 15-year-old girl with a peanut allergy died after kissing her boyfriend, who had just eaten a peanut butter snack, hospital officials said Monday.
Are they really sure it was a peanut allergy? Perhaps she was allergic to her boyfriend, or maybe she was having an allergic reaction to kissing in general. It’s also possible that it was her punishment for kissing a boy when she was only 15. We all know kissing leads to dancing and dancing leads to… well, let’s not go there.
Note: I do realize that this is truly a tragic event. I probably wouldn’t have found any humor in this if I was acquainted with the victim or her family, who must be going through quite a bit of pain right now. My apologies to all those involved.